I am sure, just a list of destinations for your wedding would certainly give butterflies in your stomach. Exploring a new place and creating memories amidst the unforgettable locations at the same time is a fortune gifted by destination weddings. Well, we have sorted a list of Indian destinations to ease it down for you. (And you thought, you were the only ones excited about your wedding!)
- Udaipur - The city of lakes is the easiest option to pick. From high end marriages showcased in Bollywood to your budget friendly destination dreams; this place will never disappoint you. Enjoy the royal touch, experience the hospitality and grace up your wedding at Rajasthan’s Udaipur. Padhaaro Maare des!
- Goa- I see you are already smiling. This high spirited beach destination needs no special introduction. Goa is the best place to have a beach wedding amidst the local party scenes and touristy explorations. The liquor is cheap, the party is hard and nature is at its best. Goa is extremely tempting for wedding planners.
- Shimla - The cold and cozy wedding in the lap of Himalayas is no lesser than a fairy tale. On top of that you have options to go offbeat by exploring forest destinations and include camping with your loved ones. The romantic atmosphere amidst the gigantic mountains will provide a perfect backdrop to the start of your new life.
- Kerala (backwaters) - Also known as 'God's own country', this place certainly gives justice to its title. The beautiful backwaters create a heavenly theme to tie a knot. The perfect essence of southern India with calm and cool destinations to explore is every enthusiast's dream come true. Hop on to those houseboats or witness the boat racing while living up with nature at your wedding in Kerala.
- Rishikesh - Wedding planners love to adjoin religious and modern aspects in the event. There is no better destination than Rishikesh which provides the soothing spiritual theme on the banks of holy Ganges. Let your souls be one while performing at this seemingly peaceful destination. Don't confuse peace with boredom because Rishikesh will provide equal amount of adventure and urban party themes. Har Har Gange !
- Andaman and Nicobar islands - This sea heaven is India's well-kept treasure. Crystal clear waters and eye-candy beaches amidst the ever colorful skies treat you with a wedding destination which is a class apart from all other Indian locations. Lots of islands are closed for tourists but Havelock Island fills you up with options of resorts to make your wedding a lifelong memorable event. Nothing beats a beach party wedding with picturesque blue waters! (A tip, include a life changing scuba dive on a free day)
A destination is a character you choose to tell your wedding story. After all, it happens once in a lifetime that two people dream the same dream.